Hi! I work mostly on editorial and client direct creative projects and project management with small business as a web designer, consultant and visual content provider for online and print projects. In the web-realm, 85% of what I do I do in WordPress. The other 15% is all the other stuff like SEO and setting up mail servers. I studied photography at RIT and Project Management at UW working in technology, art and photography around the country.




Paige Bentzen
Jon Stepping